Now this post is by far my favorite because getting into the mindset of a beauty lover is quite easy for me. I’m secretly hoping my family and friends will see this post and get some inspiration as well! Without further a do here are a few gift ideas for the Ruby in your life who loves glam and fabulousness and is beautiful both inside and out!
Mini Make-up sets. I love mini makeup sets! They give an opportunity to experiment and try shades you might not have tried buying separate products. I’ve been introduced to many fragrances, products and lip shades by purchasing a mini set. Many that I now love and at first glance may not have even thought of.
- Origins Bestsellers Set, ($45.00), Sephora
- Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Lipstick , (49,99), Sephora
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Rollerball Set, ($44.00), Sephora
Nail Polish! A Ruby can never have enough nail polish, the more the variety the better. Check out these nail lacquer gift sets from one of my new favorite brands Seven Cosmetics. They are cruelty free and 5 free and the colors are stunning!
Make-up brushes! In my opinion you can never have too many brushes. I have my favorite go to brushes that I use for different glam looks but I am always on the hunt for brushes to try and experiment with. I own the BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend brush set and love it!
- Real Techniques Core Collection set
- BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend 3 Brush Set
- Morphe 701 7 Piece Rose Brush Set
Eye Shadow Palettes! This is another gift idea that truly excites me. Palettes offer so many options for looks and combinations. One palette can take you from day to night; casual or dressy…the options are endless.
- Nubian Eye Shadow Palette ($23.50), Juvia’s Place
- More Than Meets the Eye Palette ($25.00) Sephora
- Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette ($55.00) Sephora
Eyelashes. For the Ruby who loves a little dramatic flare, such as myself, eyelashes are a great gift idea. Mink lashes are worth the investment, when you care for them properly.
- Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection ($23.00) Sephora
- Mariah Carey- Don’t Shame Me ($18.00) MAC Cosmetics
- Black Up Lashes ($19.00) Nigel’s Beauty Emporium
I’m giddy with excitement when I think of all the gift ideas for the lover of beauty. If you find yourself overwhelmed or unsure of what to pick up; when in doubt you can always get a gift card from some really great beauty retailers such as: Ulta Beauty, Sephora, Nigel’s Beauty Imporium, BH Cosmetics, ColourPop, and NYX Cosmetics to name a few.
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Don’t forget to subscribe to the email list so you can get new posts hot off the presses and straight to your inbox (don’t worry I don’t believe in spam).